Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hello from Los Angeles :-)

View of LAX at night

I'm on my way to the RT Convention in New Orleans.

We stayed in night in Los Angeles after our long-haul flight to the States (12 hours in the air) and had dinner with my awesome agent, Nephele Tempest, at The Grove & Farmer's Market.

Part of the Grove
I wish I could've spent longer in LA. but it's on to the next flight. See some of you in New Orleans!! Remember, the giant Saturday book signing is open to the public for a minimal fee (I think it's $5). Laissez les bons temps rouler!

So cute!! I want one!! (Seen at The Grove)

2 comments :

library addict said...

So wish I could be at the signing. Safe travels.

Mikaela said...

I hope you have fun at RT! I would love to go, but money stops me. Next year I'm planning to go to LoveLetters in Berlin.
I'm going to London next week though. Yay!