Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Here and There...

Today, I'm rounding up pieces of info I've posted here and there.

~

Did you know I have a Tumblr? Here's the link! For book info, it's still best to follow the blog and join the (super awesome) newsletter list. I use the Tumblr to reblog fun/interesting things that catch my attention.

~
Have you heard of DABWAHA? It's an extremely fun tournament hosted by Dear Author and Smart B*tches, Trashy Books, complete with awesome prizes (including a Psy-Changeling Starter pack and an ARC of SHIELD OF WINTER). 

It pits 64 books against one another, until only one is left standing. HEART OF OBSIDIAN is one of the 64. Woohoo! 

Follow the link to get all the details on how to fill out your bracket and join in - basically, you have to guess which book will be left standing at the end. Don't worry if you don't recognize all the books - flip a coin and join in. Most of all, have fun!

~

And here's a photo from my years in Japan. Taken during a Hanami (cherry blossom viewing) party. :-)


2 comments :

library addict said...

Love playing DABWAHA. I have Heart of Obsidian winning. Which means it will FINALLY be your year, or I have totally jinxed you. One of those two - LOL!

Unknown said...

I will be sure to fill out a bracket with Heart of Obsidian winning.

Thanks for th pic. I have always wanted to visit Japan when the Cherry Blossoms are in bloom.