Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Guild Hunter #7 & Psy-Changeling Short Story

First some writing news: I now have a first draft of Guild Hunter #7. Yay! Nobody get too excited though. My first drafts are extremely rough - I write my way into the story. Now, I have to put all the pieces together. 

~

If you missed it in the newsletter, the Psy-Changeling short story "Clean and Dirty" is now up on the website. Enjoy! 

Also, the Feb 25th newsletter will include a free Guild Hunter short story. To join the newsletter list, just fill in the form on the front page of the website and click the confirm link in your email. Any problems, email Ashwini (naliniDOTassistantATgmailDOTcom). Once you join up, you'll get an automatic Welcome newsletter with a couple of goodies. :-)

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Sorry - can't help it - am excited.
Thank you for the sweet funny short about what we love about Vaughn and Faith ♥

Anna-Lisa said...

Awwww thanks so much for the Faith and Vaughn story, loved it! ♥

library addict said...

A new-to-me Psy/Changeling story. Yay! Very cute.

Eva said...

Wonderful news Nalini*g*!