Tuesday, May 14, 2013

HEART OF OBSIDIAN

Warning: If you're planning to go into HEART OF OBSIDIAN without reading any snippets etc, look away, look away!! Everyone else, scroll down.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



"Yes." The confession felt as intimate as what he'd just done to her body. "With you."
His expression altered to a hardness that made it clear who and what he was, his arms coming down on either side of her as he lowered his face until their breaths kissed. "It will," he said in a silken whisper, "only ever be with me."
 - from HEART OF OBSIDIAN
June 4th (North American Hardcover/Ebook): Amazon, B&N, BookDepo, B-A-M, Chapters,Ibook, IndBnd, Kindle, Nook, Powells, Penguin 
June 6th (UK Hardcover/Ebook, Commonwealth Ebook) / June 11th (Aus/NZ Print Edition): A&R, Amazon.UK, Bktpia, BookDepo, FshPnd, Kindle, Play.com, Rosemary's Romance Books (Aust)- offering personalized autographed bookplates for orders placed before 20th May, Waterstones, Whitcoulls
June 13th (German): Amazon.De, Thalia, Kindle, Libri.De, Buch.De,Buecher.De

15 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oooooh....

Release day is sooo far away!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Sooooo looking forward to this one! Love your work Nalini; can't wait for more!

Dot said...

Hubba, hubba!! I am so enjoying the extraordinary tidbits we're being fed. Thanks, thanks Nalini. The House of Singh Rules and Rocks!!

Anonymous said...

Sigh....
Nalini you will have to motivate my absence at work on June 4th, I really don't think I will be able to put this book down once I start reading and I don't have the discipline to wait until I get home.

Tara said...

Seriously. This wait is killing me. I need this book now. I used to be a patient person, I really did.

Dianne R said...

OMGosh. The 11th is too far away. Want now! As soon as work gets this book in, I will be sitting down to read it and they'll never get me back to work until its finished!

Nanik said...

Oh! I love it!! I can't wait!!

Anna-Lisa said...

I.Can't. Wait!

Anonymous said...

Oh my... that´s exactly one of the reasons why you´re one of my favorite authors Nalini!

Wendy said...

I am off work on Tuesdays!!!! Yay!! I'm planning on doing the same thing I did when Patricia Briggs last book came ou. Namely, get up early, feed the cats, and spend the entire day curled up in bed until I finish the book.

sharon said...

Please miss can I have some more? Please.

Anonymous said...

I love the snippet. Want more! Can't wait for the book :)

Anonymous said...

I hate that I won't be able to get it until it comes out in paperback which is so far away but I can't afford the price of the hardcover darn it.

Diane said...

Please let it be at the stores on time, please!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!