Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Wild Invitation Now Out!!

The WILD INVITATION anthology is now dowloading for people in some U.S. timezones! The ebook should be available for everyone in North America in the next few hours, and you should also be able to pick up a copy at your favorite bookstore tomorrow morning!

UK & Commonwealth readers - your edition (with the black cover) will be out in a week or so (March 12th or 14th depending on your location), but I'm going to send out an extra excerpt in the newsletter that'll go out in about twelve hours, to tide you over! (To subscribe, just go to www.nalinisingh.com - signup box is on the top right).

Audiobook readers - the book is in production and will be out in a couple of weeks. I've seen the cover and it's awesome. It should be uploaded soon!

However you choose to read the book, I hope you enjoy!! :-)

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! happy release day <3
Now i ll head over to the airport in the 3 hours where i can curse everyone and lay waste to the world, can't someone fedex me a copy :(

Hope everyone enjoys their reading, and now it's time to start obsessing over Heart of Obsidian mwahahaha!

Cheers.

Mary Ellen Quigley said...

Happy release day!

Diane said...

I've finished 2 of the stories already, love them!

Anonymous said...

So jealous!! I'm in the UK!! :'( But thank you for the extra excepts! Can't wait for the newsletter now!! It will keep me sane for that little bit longer!! ><

Anonymous said...

Having to wait an extra week is akin to torture!!! Thank for the extra excerpts, cannot wait to read them and the novellas.

Bea x

Anonymous said...

So excited! Got my copy and will start later today.

FiveAcres said...

Read the two stories I had not already read. Loved them both. Will probably next reread the previously read.

Looking forward to June.

Krystyn said...

Wonderful anthology! I can't decide which story I liked more! Both the old and the new were great :) Have to say, Cooper was so hot! And it was nice getting inside of Walker's head some more. I feel like I can better relate to him now. And I the update about Zach and Annie made my day!!! Now if only June would get here...

Anonymous said...

In Lara and Walker's story they mention there are two couples who have psychic abilities. I know Lucas and Sasha but can't think of the other couple... What am I missing? Anyone else know?

Anonymous said...

I loved this anthology! It had two of my favorite short stories that I did not have in ebook form yet, and two new stories that were amazing!

I was glad to get an anthology with only one author, I dislike having one I love mixed in with 3 others I don't care about.

I was particularly happy with Walker and Lara's story. They are absolutely adorable :)

Yay, great book!