Thursday, March 21, 2013

Backcover blurb: ARCHANGEL'S LEGION

ARCHANGEL'S LEGION - October 2013

Nalini Singh, the New York Times bestselling “alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklist) returns to an immortal world of violent passion and lethal power…on the brink of a deadly archangelic war.

Angels are falling from the sky in New York, struck down by a vicious, unknown force.

Vampires are dying impossibly of disease.

Guild hunter Elena Deveraux and the Archangel Raphael must discover the source of the wave of death before it engulfs their city and their people, leaving New York a ruin and Raphael’s Tower under siege by enemy archangels.

Yet even as they fight desperately to save the city, an even darker force is stirring, its chill eyes trained on New York…and on Raphael. Rivers of crimson and nightmares given flesh, the world will never again be the same…


(Cover: The wonderful Tony Mauro is currently working on the artwork for the cover. I'll share as soon as it's finalized!)

18 comments :

Sheena said...

Omg! Enemy Archangels!!! Cant wait! Hope lots if Illium and Venom!!!!!

Lexi said...

Hmm I wonder if its the former Angel of China that is responsible and perhaps Raphael's new power will be of some use to him, hopefully! I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Anonymous said...

So very, very, very excited! YAY!

Sescha said...

I can't wait!

This year has been going by so fast, I'm in shock we're at the end of march. But June and October seem so far awaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Anonymous said...

Oh My GOSH!!! This is exciting. I can never. Never. Get enough of your books. I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

This is a blurb I can live with:-). The cover will be fantastic when Tony is working on it. Danke Nalini!

Unknown said...

Really Nalini, I'm so impossibly excited!!! I really can't survive until October, please, please, if I ask nicely can you release the book a bit earlier??? ^_^

Ok, now seriously: this blurb is stunning, the book seems a bestseller already, and we have just this glimpse...there is so much at stakes, Raphael power on New York and his story with Elena, not to talk about Honor being a vampire only since few months (I suppose) and Dmitri being surely overprotective about her. And then Jason and Mahiya?? I mean, the Princess has survived Neha, but is young nevertheless...I'm just OVERexcited!! ^_^
And the cover...I LOVE the cover you had until now, so I'm sure this one will be fantastic too...
xoxo
Cristy

SHELITA said...

I don't think I can wait until October

Danielle said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Can't wait can't wait can't wait!Do we really have to wait until October? It's too far away! Love the guildhunter series so much.

Thanks for sharing Nalini x

Anonymous said...

So excited!! (Happy dances)

Donna said...

Wow Just makes the wait till Oct even harder to take. What a great sneak peak.
Have one word AWESOME

Selann said...

hope caliane will help her son. redeem her image

Anonymous said...

i think neha and lijuan. they both have a bone to pick with raphael. neha for her daughter and lijuan for raphael having the power to kill her. cant wait

Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome! Can't to buy and add to my collection. (My precious...) ~_^
Roxanne

Anonymous said...

Woot! Woot! Waiting impatiently for this book. Hope there are lots of Bluebell and Aodhan in the book :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anca said...

OH MY GOODNEESSSSSSS!!!I just love the Guild Hunter Serie,but...October...Oh,no.. I don't think October will come soon enough for me.I can't wait for this book ,I'm sure will be amazing.

merykeins said...

Woooo!!! this sounds so well...