Thursday, August 23, 2012

Archangel's Storm Quotes

Not long to go until ARCHANGEL'S STORM hits the shelves! Here are a couple of quotes to help with the countdown (also available on Facebook)!
 
Unthinking, she reached out, her fingers brushing the edge of his wing, the feathers sleek and warm under her fingertips.

He froze, every muscle tense.


~ Archangel's Storm 

Exiting the palace...Mahiya found an unexpected visitor about to take the steps to her door. "Venom."

A smile lazy with charm, his eyes hidden from view by mirrored sunglasses that reflected her own face back at her. Dressed in black pants and a white shirt, his damp hair combed neatly, he appeared one of the more dangerous courtiers - the ones who had the brains to scheme and collude. 


~ Archangel's Storm


6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the quotes. I can wait to read it.

Sofia said...

I am sooooo wanting this book right now, and I'm praying that I get it before I fly out to Mexico on the 18th Sept, it will no doubt be a scorching hot read by the pool whilst sipping on Pina Coladas...I'm loving your work Ms Singh!

Diane said...

So long still....and I won't be at home when it releases...what is a girl to do?

Sherri L. said...

Love the quotes Nalini! I can't wait until the book comes out.

Anonymous said...

I can not wait for Sept 4th. Jason has always been my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Venom!!!! I love him so much hopefully we'll see more of him!