Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello from Warsaw

I had an absolutely amazing time in Germany! Thank you to all of you who came to the events, and to the lovely staff at the stores that hosted us, as well as the fantastic organizers of the Love Letter Convention.

Many of you met my mom, who is traveling with me, and she thought you were all wonderful. :-)

A special shout-out to my signing partner, Lara Adrian, and her wonderful husband, as well as our Lyx publicist, Christina. We had the best time together!! I'd tour with you all again in a heartbeat.

Hopefully I'll have time to post some photos from the tour tomorrow (fingers crossed!). Tonight, I'm in Poland. I'm looking forward to exploring Warsaw tomorrow!

Also, I've had a couple more interviews go live this week. Hope you enjoy!


And last but not least, check out this romantic and adorable Kiss of Snow wedding cake topper! I love it!

7 comments :

Helen Lowe said...

Wow, Warsaw! Enjoy the gobetrotting, Nalini.

(The 'Kiss of Snow' wedding cake topper is great.)

KateL. said...

Don't get lost between all the football fans!!!

Iulia Lesley said...

I had a blast coming to see you in Mannheim! Thanks for much for doing the tour!
P.S.: My friend and I thought your mum was your sister. She's beautiful. :)

Safe traveling x

Diane said...

Have fun!
And the interviews were great...

Joy said...

Interesting to read all the interviews you've been doing - thanks for posting the links!

Shan said...

Hi Nalini
I started reading your books when Ilona Andrews mentioned you on her blog. I owe that woman a massive debt :) Love your books. I just finished TON and I loved what you did with it, esp the HEA. Can't wait for the next one :) Will we hear more on Jem and Kenji at all tho? Enquiring minds want to know :P
Have a great tour!
Shan

V-anity Delacroix said...

OMG you where in my city and I didn't know ;( I hope you'll come back to Poland in the future :]