Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Book links!

So I was scrolling down my blog feeds and I found some links I thought you all might be interested in.

The Knight Agency (my agency!) is giving away 10+ titles by its authors to two lucky winners - you just have to swing by and drop your name in the hat.

Silhouette Nocturne is giving away a free Caridad Pineiro novella. Details on how you can download the story available here.

Also, available for download are the first 11 pages of (Patricia Briggs') Mercy Thompson comic Homecoming. Full details at Urban Fantasy Land and Dear Author.

4 comments :

Shaymless Aymless said...

(((NALINI))) You are just too good to us!

azteclady said...

(that's one mighty big hat!)

Thanks for the tip, Nalini.

:Candice: said...

hey, cool. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Nalini - me thinks I can hear the sounds of a stampede!! Lol!